Welcome to our Class page. Here you will find some more information about our weekly class where we teach Western Partner dancing. When your ready to join us come along we would love to see you at Westcott having fun like us.
Important note: There is no class on Wednesday 5th July 2017 and on Wednesday 12th there is no teaching it's a social night only.
Wednesday evening begins at 7:30pm normally with an easy dance or revision and between 8pm and 9pm
we teach a couple of slightly more challening intermediate level dances. Social dancing then between 9pm and 10pm to
practise your skills.
Partner dances taught 2017
- Getaway Driver - Jon Starmar & Sylvia Cleary
- Do Something Crazy - Rob & Susan Holley
- Wherever You Are - Fiona and Ian Smith
- This is us Too (R) - Ray and Pat Cartwright
- Memory Lane - Diane Jackson
- Postpone-the-Pain - Alan and Sonia Cole
- Some Town Some Where - Kelvin and Pat Finch
- Happy Days - Diane Jackson and Josie Copley
- Finest Around - Karen & Nigel Poll
- One Step Away - Al & Sandy Ord with Keith & Debbie Meadows
- Cowboys and Friends - Robert & Diane Jackson with Josie Copley
- Hazzard - Dave and Lesley Mather
- Side By Side - Diane Jackson - Josie Copley
- Thoughts of a Fool - Heather Staddon
- Touring Around (Revised) - Diane Jackson
- Happy Friends - Michael Schmidt
- Bulletproof - Randy Pelletier and Doreen Ollari
- Rosa Del Mar - Claude Martin
- Paradise - Pat and Sue Griffiths
- Sweet Revenge - Dan Albro
- Cheating - Diane Jackson - Josie Copley
- Coffee For Two - David Pytka
- Get To Me - Dan Albro
- Baby Let's Dance - Paul and Sharon Hergert
- Missing - JB Western Dance
- Bringing Me Down - Terry and Caroline French
- Cheap Cologne - Carol and George Stayte
- New Town Cha Cha - Diane Jackson
As qualified instructors Julie & Brian (JB) enjoy teaching Partner dancing to our regular weekly class. This is not a course but instruction continues throughout the year, so the good news is you can join in any-time.
All level of dancers are very welcome from absolute beginner to the more advanced. We plan our dancing to suit all levels so hopefully provide something for everyone. Our aim is to get you dancing with confidence as soon as possible and then develop your skills to to the more advanced dances.
In our script archive we store a copy of all the dances we have taught. This is a resource for our class but of course is available to all.
We have choreographed some dances ourselves and on 'our dances' page you will find them listed with steps sheets and links to videos where available.