Westcott Sports and Social club will often allow Caravans to stay overnight in or near the Car park of the club. Give us a call to arrange an overnight stay at the club.
Many in the Country music fraternity are caravaners so we have included some details with estimated distances here, hope this helps. Food for thought: Westcott runs on a Friday each month, often there is another dance within easy reach on the same weekend; why not come over and visit both a couple of venues on the same weekend? If there are enough of you we could even arrange a Workshop (Partners or Freestyle) for the Sunday morning. Give us call us or contact us to discuss.
For your information here is a list of caravan sites with approximate mileages from Westcott:
- Commercial sites (open to anyone):
- Glebe Lakes Caravan Park, Fringford, nr Bicester, OX27 8RJ - 14 miles.
- Godwins Ice Cream Farm, Weston-on-the-Green, OX25 3QL - 15 miles
- Camping & Caravanning Club Site, Oxford, OX1 4XG - non-members accepted - 20 miles
- Camping & Caravanning Club Certificated Sites (members only):
- Broughton, Aylesbury - 11 miles
- Moreton, Thame - 11 miles
- Little Horwood, Buckingham - 13 miles
- Stewkley, Leighton Buzzard - 14 miles
- Beckley, Oxford - 14 miles
- Adstock, Buckingham - 14 miles
- Caravan Club Certificated Locations (members only):
- Marsh Gibbon, Bicester - 7 miles
- Kingsey, Aylesbury - 9 miles
- Lower Arncott, Bicester - 11 miles
- Tetsworth, Thame - 15 miles
- Newton Purcell, Buckingham - 15 miles
Anyone who is a member of the Camping & Caravanning Club, or the Caravan Club will have full details of these sites in their handbooks.
Some of these sites may not be open all year nor include electric hook-ups.
Our thanks to Simon & Joyce (JB'ers) for compiling this list.